Remote Potato for iPad
Imagine having your entire library of TV shows, music, pictures and videos with you wherever you go - without having to sync.
With Remote Potato, your entire media library is in your pocket wherever you go: Watch a movie on the bus! Listen to that album you forgot to sync up! Show your work colleagues your home photos!
Download it now from the App Store
- Watch videos, movies or recorded TV shows streamed from your home PC over 3G or WiFi!
- Stream songs from your home music library - anywhere in the world.
- Remotely view your photos in crystal clear detail; download/email them to friends.
- AirPlay support: send movies and videos to your television via an AppleTV.
- Sync up albums and songs for offline access.
- Listen to music in the background while using other apps.
- Control music playback from Bluetooth or Apple™ remote headphones.
Windows 7 Media Center users can also:
- Browse your TV Guide and schedule recordings.
- Watch previously recorded TV shows - streamed live from your home PC*
- The first app in the world to directly stream WTV recorded TV files to your iPhone!
If you've not already installed
Remote Potato, now's the time to grab a copy of the free
server software which runs on your home PC and makes all this possible.
Then, once it's up-and-running, head to the App Store to download a copy of Remote Potato to your iPad - for the ultimate multimedia experience, wherever you are!
* - wireless streaming subject to system requirements and compatible video files
This app is not endorsed or written by Microsoft and is provided as a third party utility.